Mongolia-Russia border ports to close during Tsagaan SarPolitics
Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ Due to the celebrations of Tsagaan Sar, the lunar new year of Mongolia, and the Defender of the Fatherland Day of Russia, some Mongolia-Russia border checkpoints will be off between February 23 and March 1.
Schedule of checkpoints’ closing days:
- Tsagaannuur-Tashanta: February 27, 28 and March 1
- Borshoo-Khandgait: February 27, 28 and March 1
- Tes-Shar: February 27, 28 and March 1
- Artssuuri-Tsagaantolgoi: February 27, 28 and March 1
- Ulikhan-Deed: between February 23 and February 28
- Khankh-Mond: between February 23 and March 1.
The authorized representatives of the border administrations of Mongolia and the Russian Federation have made the above adjustments during a joint meeting.