Central Bank to finance 80 percent of mortgage loan

Economy
lebuyana@gmail.com
2022-10-03 15:55:56

Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/. Bank of Mongolia made the following amendments to the regulation on mortgage loans. Therein: 

  • The Bank of Mongolia will finance 80 percent of the total funds for the mortgage program, and commercial banks will provide the remaining 20 percent starting this October. 
  • The increased amount of a loan to be issued through the source of BoM does not exceed MNT150 million in Ulaanbaatar and MNT100 million in rural areas starting from October 1, 2022.
  • It was decided that If families moving to rural areas get a mortgage loan with an annual interest rate of 6 percent, the Loan Guarantee Fund can give a guarantee on a certain part of their 30 percent advance payments