Academic council at the Chinggis Khaan Museum establishedVideo
With all preparations completed for the construction of the Chinggis Khaan Museum in Ulaanbaatar city, Prime Minister U.Khurelsukh has issued an ordinance to set up an academic council responsible for providing professional advice for establishing the museum. The council is comprised of ten following members.
Head – D.Regdel, President of the Mongolian Academy of Sciences (MAS)
• A.Tsanjid, head of the Institute of Philosophy, MAS
• L.Dashnyam, State Merit Artist
• G.Mend-Ooyo, Writer and poet, President of the Mongolian Academy of Culture and Poetry, Laureate of Order of Chinggis Khaan
• G.Myagmarsambuu, Head of the MAS' Institute of History and Archeology
• B. Tsogtbaatar, Head of the Institute of History and Archaeology, MAS
• B.Baatarkhuu, Director of the Ulaanbaatar city Archival Department
• N.Nyam-Osor, President of Ikh Zasag International University
• N.Naranbaatar, General Director of State Academic Theater of Drama
• G.Purevbat, Buddhist teacher
At the meeting with the council members, the Prime Minister exchanged views on state cultural policy and work progress of the Chinggis Khaan Museum development. After expressing his willingness to put the museum into operation at the scheduled time, PM Khurelsukh noted that the museum should serve as a fine place of worship for the Mongolian people and promotion of the history of Mongolia and legacy of Chinggis Khaan, covering a wide range of subjects of traditional heritages.