Young entrepreneurs to conveneEconomy
Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ Young Entrepreneurs Council at the Mongolian National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MNCCI) is to hold ‘Youth Engagement in the Economy 2019’ national conference on October 10. CEO of the MNCCI T.Duuren, Head of Young Entrepreneurs Council G.Badmaadorj and Deputy Head of the Council G.Choijamts gave information about the forum.
The conference will bring together over 300 youths doing business in 21 aimags and 9 districts of Ulaanbaatar city, member organizations of the MNCCI and NGOs.
The conference will provide opportunities to young entrepreneurs to define encountering barriers to improve and expand business environment, seek ways to resolve the issues and make them actual works as well as to make coherent the decision with policies of government organizations.
Representatives of chambers of two neighboring countries and leading young entrepreneurs in the sector will attend as speakers and panelists in the forum. The following topics will be discussed at the forum and reflected in a recommendation. It includes:
· • How do business ethics and personal development influence to business and country development
· • Laws and regulations targeted to young entrepreneurs and implementation of them
· • Business and legal environment and coordination of law of taxation
· • Business promotion policy by the MNCCI
· • International and Mongolian business environment and trends
· • How the 4th Industrial Revolution will affect Mongolia?
· • Digital transition
· • Opportunities to create and export Mongolian brand
· • Sustainable Development Vision
· • Green Economy