Agreement and Memorandums signed with CzechEconomy
Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ Mongolia-Czech Business Forum is running at the Mongolian National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MNCCI). At the opening of the forum President of the Czech Senate Jaroslav Kubera, Ambassador of the Czech Republic to Mongolia Jiri Brodsky, Vice President of the Czech Chamber of Commerce Borivoj Minaarj and Chairman of the MNCCI O.Amartuvshin delivered remarks.
Mongolia made trade worth of USD 4 million with Czech as of the first half of 2019 and productive collaboration of business people of the two countries is crucial to increase this volume, Chairman of the MNCCI O.Amartuvshin highlighted in his speech.
During the forum some cooperation agreements and
memorandums were signed. The documents include:
1, An agreement on implementation of a project on promoting trade and economic activities of Czech businessmen
2. A Memorandum of Cooperation between the Czech Chamber of Commerce and the Mongolian National Chamber of Commerce and Industry
3. A Memorandum of Cooperation in Construction Sector between the Czech Chamber of Commerce and Mongolian National Construction Association
4. A Memorandum of Cooperation between Alkafon Company and SICA LLC
5. A Memorandum of Cooperation between Ospro MB and BATA LLC
6. A Memorandum of Cooperation between Monfresh Complex LLC and Atelier Tsumani LLC
The Mongolia-Czech Business Forum is ongoing with B2B meetings. Delegates of 16 Czech companies in mining, construction, technology and investment consulting and more than 100 delegates of over 70 Mongolian companies are taking part in the forum.