One stop service center for foreign investors runningSociety
/MONTSAME/ The ‘Invest in Mongolia center’, a one stop service center aimed at
providing foreign investors with easy and quick access to government services
and creating a favorable environment for investment, has been put into
At the center, General Agency for State Registration, General Department of Taxation, Mongolian Immigration Center, General Authority for Social Insurance and other departments and agencies whose operations are associated with foreign enterprises provide government services through a single interface.
The purpose of the one-stop service center is to provide the following public services:
• Provide information and advisory services on investment legal framework
• Investment tax and non-tax incentives
• SIRM /Systemic Investor Response mechanism/ - Maintain an e-system for Investor's grievance related to the public services
• Provide all advisory and procedural services of registration, verification of legal entity, amendments, reference, description, investor's card, and other services to the legal entity with foreign investment
• Provide tax information and advice, registration of taxpayer, digital signature, reference, description, tax statement, tax collection of motor vehicles of foreign invested companies and investors
• Provide information and advice related to visa, visa issuance, residence permission, temporary visitor's registration, and visa extension etc.
• Provide information and advice related to social insurance registration, reference, and receipts of statements from foreign invested companies.