Birth rate increases by 0.6 percent
In the first 5 months of 2019, 31.7 thousand mothers delivered 32.0 thousand babies (live births), increased by 174 mothers (0.6 percent) and 188 live births (0.6 percent) compared to the same period of previous year.
Registered unemployed decreases by 2.1 percent
At the end of May 2019, the Labor and Social Welfare Services Agencies have registered 35.3 thousand job seekers, of which 23.5 thousand or 66.5 percent were unemployed and remaining 11.8 thousand or 33.5 percent were employed but looking for a new job.
President meets delegation of the Association of Lawyers of Russia
At the invitation of the Mongolian Bar Association, a 17-member delegation of the Association of Lawyers of Russia (ALRF) led by its Chairman Victor Blazheyev is working in Mongolia on June 22-27.
President Kh.Battulga interviewed by TRT Avaz
On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations between Mongolia and the Republic of Turkey, President of Mongolia Kh.Battulga was invited as a guest in a special program on Mongolia being broadcast by TRT Avaz channel by the Turkish Radio and Television Corporation.
Foreign Minister meets with President of the Swiss National Council
On June 24, Minister of Foreign Affairs D.Tsogtbaatar met with President of the National Council of the Swiss Confederation Ms. Marina Carobbio Guscetti, who is on official visit to Mongolia at the invitation of Speaker of the Parliament.
Mongolia and Turkey relations and cooperation reported
The 50th anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations between Mongolia and the Republic of Turkey was celebrated yesterday, June 24.
PM U.Khurelsukh receives WHO delegation
On June 24, Prime Minister U.Khurelsukh received delegates headed by WHO Regional Director for the Western Pacific, Dr. Takeshi Kasai.
LEGEND entertainment show to promote national arts to the world
'LEGEND' entertainment show will take place at 7pm, July 7-12 at concert hall of Corporate Hotel & Convention Centre.
WB Report underscores importance of strong fiscal foundation, spending on health and education
A new World Bank Report on Mongolia’s revenue and public expenditures, Public Expenditure Review: Growing without Undue Borrowing, calls on the country to strengthen its fiscal foundation for rapid and inclusive growth.
First forum of Mongolian and South Korean journalists takes place
On June 21, the first forum of Mongolian and South Korean journalists was held with participation of over 25 media representatives from S.Korea to discuss bilateral cooperation in media sector and the future of journalism in digital era.
Mongolia receives CYFI Best Collaborator Award
Mongolia has been awarded with Best Collaborator Award of Child &Youth Finance International (CYFI).
Deputy Minister J.Saule receives delegation of Uzbekistan
Deputy Minister of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry J.Saule received delegates led by Director of State Committee for Veterinary and Livestock Development of Uzbekistan Norkobilov Bahrom Turayevich on June 21.
Hungary to grant USD 57 million loan for Biocombinat’s renovation
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary Peter Szijjarto is visiting Mongolia today.
Mongolia's possibility to become Eurasian integrated logistics hub discussed
A seminar themed ‘Logistics trend in Eurasian Continent and Role of the Mongolian Transport Sector’ took place on June 19 at Construction Development Center. The Ministry of Construction and Urban Planning organized the consultation in partnership with JICA.
NEMA staff participating in training in Kyrgyzstan
Eleven servants from the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), National Rescue Brigade and the Emergency Management Departments in Bayan-Ulgii, Gobi-Altai, Zavkhan, Khovd and Uvs aimags are now partaking in mountain rescue operations taking place in Bishkek, the Kyrgyz Republic.
Mongolians in Poland organize Naadam Festival
Mongolians living in Poland celebrated Naadam Festival in Warsaw on June 15.
Winners of Asian Championship of Folklore receive awards
The Asian Championship of Folklore - Asia Folk 2019 took place for the first time in Mongolia, awarding best performers on June 16.
International Energy Network Center to be established in Ulaanbaatar
An international scientific conference themed ‘Regional Integration and Mongolia’ took place at the Mongolian Academy of Sciences (MAS) on June 17.
Foreign Affairs Minister of Japan Taro Kono pays courtesy call on President Kh.Battulga
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Japan Taro Kono paid an official visit to Mongolia on June 15-17, at the invitation of his Mongolian counterpart D.Tsogtbaatar. Within the framework of his visit, Mr. Taro Kono paid a courtesy call on President of Mongolia Kh.Battulga on June 16.