Buyant-Ukhaa International Airport receives ACI health accreditationSociety
/MONTSAME/ Buyant-Ukhaa International Airport has received airport health
accreditation from the Airports Council International (ACI).
ACI launched Airport Health Accreditation Program in July 2020 to assist airports by assessing new health measures and procedures introduced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic against global standards.
ACI Airport Health Accreditation:
- Enables airports to demonstrate to passengers, staff, regulators, and governments that they are prioritizing health and safety in a measurable, established manner.
- Enables airports to validate their own measures throughout their facilities and processes.
- Reassures the travelling public using the airport’s facilities.
- Promotes the recognition of professional excellence in maintaining safe hygienic facilities.
- Promotes best practices and aligns efforts across the industry, and
- Ensures harmonization between ICAO global guidance and industry implementation.
ACI is the only global trade representative of the world’s airports. Established in 1991, ACI represents airports' interests with Governments and international organizations such as ICAO, develops standards, policies and recommended practices for airports, and provides information and training opportunities to raise standards around the world.