COVID-19 capacity building training held for cultural and artistic institutionsArt & Culture
Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/. By the 27th order of the Chairman of the State Special Commission dated March 26, 2021, the “Rapid Coordination Working Group” was established and is headed by Minister of Culture Ch. Nomin, who also chairs the group in charge of entertainment and cinema.
Within the framework of the working group's planned work, the Ministry of Culture and the General Agency for Specialized Inspection have jointly organized an e-training for a total of 227 employees from the Education and Culture Department of 21 aimags and the capital city, the head of the Social Policy Department, specialists and managers of cultural and arts organizations (theater, ensemble, library, museum).
The e-learning was opened by the Minister of Culture Ch.Nomin and chaired by L.Munbat, Director of the Ministry of Culture. According to the training program, the head of the State Inspection Agency, Ph.D. D.Tumendemberel on “Methodology for risk assessment, preparedness risk assessment and critical point mapping”, B.Bayasgalan, Senior State Inspector for Hygiene and Infection Protection, GASI on “Methodology for environmental cleaning and disinfection” conducted trainings and presented reports.
In addition, the results of the survey will be compiled online to fill out a questionnaire that identifies measures to prevent potential risks to cultural and arts organizations and cultural workers.
The participants asked the Minister of Culture to address the following issues, including:
- Decide on the budget for disinfection of cultural institutions and the provision of disposable equipment to customers;
- Provide entertainment facilities with heat measuring and disinfection equipment,
- Joint vaccination of employees and artists,
- Provide opportunities for on-the-job training;
- Provide disinfection products and equipment suitable for the library's operating environment and conditions.
Source: The Ministry of Culture