All shops except grocery stores in Ulaanbaatar shut down until March 16Society
Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/. In connection with the confirmed imported case of the novel coronavirus or Covid-19 in Mongolia, the Emergency Commission of Ulaanbaatar city decided to shut down following service centers and shops in the capital city until March 16, Monday.
- All types of retail stores selling products other than grocery and products for household usage and their delivery services /Including all units of shopping malls, department stores and market places that are not selling groceries and household products/.
- All types of food delivery services
- All kinds of service centers except public showers /Including hair and beauty salons, tailor, shoe salons, dry cleaning services, all kinds of repair shops and services, photo printing, and moving services/.
- Auto repair shops, auto service and retail stores, except tire repair shops
- All types of quick service places, except the points selling ‘Smart Card’ bus passes.
Restaurants, cafes, fast food restaurants, cafeterias and other eating places will remain operating with reduced hours until 10 PM every day.